Monday, August 23, 2010

Is there a piercing shop that will pierce lips without a parents permission? I am 16 by the way.?

I have had it done before by my friend who moved away, but it was actually on my lip and the labret body rings are made for under the lip piercings.





So well are there any shops you know of that i can do without a parents permission? Is it the law in texas to have it or what? My dad doesnt know about the first one but hey i mean he is completely against piercings he made me wait til i was 13 before i got my ears done, but still i mean im 16 and i feel old enough to make my decisions.Is there a piercing shop that will pierce lips without a parents permission? I am 16 by the way.?
While I agree with you that it is reasonable ofr a 16 year old to decide to get a piercing unfortunitally the law says otherwise.


In france you an get it done at 16





Any place that would openly piercing you under age in the US is breaking the law


if they are breaking that law there's the worry that maybe they are breaking others, like ones that pertain you your health. It would be horrible to get a disease (Like hepititus and aids) from unclean tools.





There are ways of getting around it though. In some places the place where the id check is seperate from where the piercing is done. If you have a friend who is over 18 and go to a busy enough place it possible you could switch places so you get the piercing instead of your friend.


I know a lot of people who have done that


But be careful about making sure you go to a repuatble place. It's better to go somewhere good and have to wait 2 years than to get stuck with a disease for the rest of your life.Is there a piercing shop that will pierce lips without a parents permission? I am 16 by the way.?
you say you live in texas? do you live a a small town or in a big city? if you live in a big city, i'm sure there are a few places that wont care about parental permission and all. i know that there are places that don't care, but thy're kinda seedy and probably aren't safe, at least when it comes to sanitation and all. good luck.
  • mascara eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment