Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What would happen if I gave you five cross yo lips?

I would cast my eyes to heaven and say 'It's the big one Elizabeth!' and then chew into your jugular.What would happen if I gave you five cross yo lips?
Lamont: Oh pop....now you're just being ridiculous. You know what? I can't even listen to this any more. Me and Rollo are going to the movies.





So when are you going to join Elizabeth????What would happen if I gave you five cross yo lips?
There would be chalk lines outlining your body on the sidewalk
I would duck and give you a knuckle sandwich with a baseball bat...
WTF?!
I would kick you in the ***. Ha.
punched
Okay, ow that hurt. *rubs lip*
ive never hit an old person...but i will punch you in your face


and i can do worse =_=....
A bunch of fives to your face
Kick homie in Nuts
I'd bite yo' sorry a**.
You'd pull three back.
i would give them back to you wrapped in glitter paper
i'd give you ten cross yours
what what what what?
you = death
hahaaha. i'd be like wtf?

No comments:

Post a Comment