Friday, August 20, 2010

Do girls think the ';pucker her lips fishy face'; is cute in self pics?

I see it all the time, and i've never thought ';thats hot';Do girls think the ';pucker her lips fishy face'; is cute in self pics?
It looks SOOO dumb. Lots of preteen girls go through that phase but I've always thought it looked lame.Do girls think the ';pucker her lips fishy face'; is cute in self pics?
i believe its called the ';myspace face'; and its make you look like an idiot. especially because you know they practiced it in the mirror a bunch of times.
Nahhh they kinda look retarded! It is sad that they do not realize that they look like they got like extreme cologan in their lips or something idk it looks stupid
i think that its gross and i will never willingly take a picture like this. do they think they look nice, because they don't.
i really can't stand when girls do that, i think it looks hideous. it doesn't make their skinny lips looks any bigger.
Its weird, i hate those duck lips.
A man with pucker lips in his pics is probably gay. I definitely don't think it's manly or hot.
they think it makes their lips look big and full
I think it is soooo dumb looking.
theyre ugly!
haha me either but thats why i dont do that..
I know; they look so stupid. I've made it my mission in life to let them all know that it's dumb.
I don't like it and I'm a girl

No comments:

Post a Comment