Monday, August 23, 2010

I want my lips the same color of my skintone?

i use foundation right now but it makes my lips crack and peel and it doesn't stay on the outer lining of my lips.








i'm looking for something that will match my skin tone pref a little lighter(i'm white btw :P)i cant find anything!





please help????I want my lips the same color of my skintone?
Try MAC Myth or Creme d'Nude lipstick.


Revlon matte lipstick in Nude Attitude may work as well.I want my lips the same color of my skintone?
I have pretty fair skin and I wear ';nude'; colors for my lipstick. I am not sure if you have a local AVON representative but if you are interested in AVON products and do not have a representative, please feel free to ask me anything! I am currently using Blonde Ambition. The lipstick also has a center core that helps plump and moisturize your lips. It works really great and I would be devastated if they discontinued it. I would give Blonde Ambition a try, it goes pretty well with any skin tone because it has the ';nude'; color. Let me know if you want some more information on pricing and whatnot and I will send it your way!





Stacy Mellis


AVON Independent Sales Representative


scarolina2587@hotmail.com


www.youravon.com/smellis
Dont use to much or you'll look dead.. anyways.. heres my suggestions:)





if you must though.. there really is only the option of wearing foundation.. try dream matte mousse maybelline in porcelain ivory.


It has a sticky texture that usually stays on the lips better. Or you could try Tru Blend Covergirl Whipped Foudation in the lightest color they have.
try using foundation and chapstick, and then a very pale lipstick from the drugstore. This is what I did once for Halloween, and it worked very well.
right this is what i do...





ive got a tan and i think nude lips look really nice.. so i just dab a little concealer on my lips and put on clear lip gloss. it looks great
why would you want that? thats a bit weird looking.





you could try a light lipstick or lipgloss, theres some light shades out there.
sephora, Nars collection lipglosses...they have some really nice nude lipglosses
thats kinda weird but ok


try putting on lip balm before the foundation


see if that helps
Get a nude color lip gloss or lipstick
  • mascara eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment