Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you get pale pink lips.?

Any lip sticks,lip gloss recomemded?





ohh ANDDD ONLY drugstore brand.How do you get pale pink lips.?
New York Color is good. Maybelline, you know that at Bath and Body Works, they sometimes have great lip glosses for like $5 which is really only a dollar more. If you decide to go to BBW then, get liplicious:great gloss!How do you get pale pink lips.?
Use any light lip stick I like Rimmel and when I want really pale pink lips which i think is the look you going for you need to use a lipstick base. I use a benefit plumper and it is like concealer for your lips and it makes a smooth base and completely makes your lips skin color and from there you can put any color you want on it.
I like Loreal's 'naturale' line or something like that.


I got one in Tawny, it really evens out my lips... and it looks better than just putting on gloss alone because it creates dimension
well i put liquid foundation on my lips then put wat color liner i need / want then put a gloss over it %26lt;3 hope i helped%26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment