Tuesday, August 17, 2010

How soon can you see Chadwick's sign..blue/purple vagina lips?

Hi everyone,


have been feeling nauseous off and on since last week. I've had crampy, twingy, feelings for almost a week and a half. Boobs are sore, but mostly on sides, not too bad. My period is due on sunday (it's thursday). About three days ago I noticed the lips of my vagina are dusky purple/blue. Could this sign of pregnancy be that early? Could it mean something elseHow soon can you see Chadwick's sign..blue/purple vagina lips?
Chadwick's sign is a bluish discoloration of the cervix, vagina and vulva caused by venous congestion. It can be observed as early as 6-8 weeks after conception, and is often used as an early sign of pregnancyHow soon can you see Chadwick's sign..blue/purple vagina lips?
i had that same thing happen to me but it wasnt untill after birth of my daughter that it showed check with your ob
'Purple vagina lips'?





That sounds scary! %26gt;_%26lt;
i don't think mine have ever turned blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment