Monday, August 23, 2010

My lips look really bad. I bite them a lot. How can I heal and recover my lip skin?

Will Vitamin E help?My lips look really bad. I bite them a lot. How can I heal and recover my lip skin?
I do that alot my lips get really bad. what i use is the Vaseline lip therapy it makes my lips feel better and look better in a few hours.My lips look really bad. I bite them a lot. How can I heal and recover my lip skin?
I use regular chap stick and have found that keeping that on my lips at all times helps...dont use any brand that says MEDICATED cuz you lips can get addicted to it....in other words dry up really bad if you dont use it...at least mine did....good luck
Try a medicated lip balm, and use it at night when you sleep. Any lip balm will do, but the medicated one will help the lips heal faster. Make sure you use it at night as this way you won't ';eat'; it all off. Use the medicated one during the day too, as it might help to stop the chewing of your lips.
Try using a lipstick or chapstick that you hate the taste of - that will prevent you from making them worse and give them a chance to heal.
Yes vitamin E lip balm or aloe vera gel (straight from plant is good)
Suck on a popsicle.
aquaphor or vaseline
u need best of information about ur lips more information


http://www.cushylips.com/?aid=449557
Vitamin E oil on your lips while you are at home at night would be good as well as chapstick during the day. And you just need to train yourself to stop chewing on your lips. Good luck.
Well first stop biting them, vitamin E oil can help, I would also reccomend pretroleum jelly. I do the same thing. Softlips is good once your lips are healed, I looooove it! Always make sure you use chapstick that has spf 15 in it!
I have the same problem in winter, I lick and bite my lips and they crack, sometimes deeply. The vitamin E will help if applied topically. A product called ';Burt's Bees'; puts out a very nice lip balm with bees wax and royal jelly. It's like a chapstick and worked very well for me.





For ladies they even have a lipstick that is all natural that you can use and it also does a great job on chapping.





Good luck to you!
berts bees wax will help you heal and chewing gum or life savers will help you stop chewing your lips
carmex

No comments:

Post a Comment