Monday, August 23, 2010

One of the lips on my vag is messed up GIRLS ONLY?

it is like really far under and than there is dischage in between it and the other is this ok and when do you suppose i will get my period if i have had discharge for about a month or 2?One of the lips on my vag is messed up GIRLS ONLY?
I would keep that area clean. Just wash it out maybe in the shower. Don't use a douche! That might irratate the area!!!!





I would go to the doctor just in case. Other than that, don't worry about it. Not everyone is symmetrical ';down there';One of the lips on my vag is messed up GIRLS ONLY?
you really shouldn't have alot of discharge...that's not a good sign. you need to keep your vagina really, really clean and you DEFINITELY need to see an OBGYN...and you should get pap's at LEAST every year.
i would go to the doctor if there is discharge and try and keep it clean
You need to keep CLEAN .


wash yourself and you really actually need to see a doctor instead of being onhere
gt a craft knife and cut da other 1

No comments:

Post a Comment