Friday, August 20, 2010

Do canker sores form on ones lips?

I have sores reminiscent of canker sores on the inner part of my lips and they do not look like cold sores. If I am not mistaken, I thought canker sores only formed inside the mouth and not the lip area. What are your thoughts?Do canker sores form on ones lips?
canker sores are found in the inner lips or sometimes even on the gums. Cold sores are found on the lips.Do canker sores form on ones lips?
I'm guessing their probably cold sores, which are just like canker sores but on the outside of your lip.
No, canker sores can form on the inner lip %26amp; on the inside of your cheeks.





Canker sores are usually formed from bacteria or certain foods.





No worries, they go away within a week or so.
Mouth herpes. 4 life.
canker sores can and do form anywhere in the mouth because canker sores are caused by acidic foods, so yes, it's normal.
I have a canker sore in my mouth and I keep poking at it with my tongue, but that's only making it worse.
sometime they form on the inner lip and some times the form on your gums.

No comments:

Post a Comment