Monday, August 23, 2010

What does the singer mean when he says, ';hard to be faithful'; in the song ';Lips of An Angel?';

I would like to know what the lead vocalist means when he says, that he never wants to say goodbye, but he says that the girl makes it hard to be faithful, being the lips of an angel. Can someone explain this to me?What does the singer mean when he says, ';hard to be faithful'; in the song ';Lips of An Angel?';
He knows that he shouldn't be with the girl, he shouldn't be thinking about her, but because he feels she has the lips of an angel, it's impossible not to want to think about her.What does the singer mean when he says, ';hard to be faithful'; in the song ';Lips of An Angel?';
He means that its hard to stay true to his current girlfriend, when the one he truly love is on the other end of the phone
Hi there!





He means, it's hard to be faithful, because he already has someone already. He adds, he wishes that Angel was this other woman. And Angel as well, already has someone.


Here's the lyrics... read them and you will see where the singer mentions all of this.


I hope this helped to explain it! :)





Honey why you callin me so late


It's kinda hard to talk right now


Honey why you cryin


Is everything ok


I gotta whisper cause I can't be too loud





Well my girl's in the next room


Sometimes I wish she was you


I guess we never really moved on





It's really good to hear your voice


Sayin my name


It sounds so sweet


Comin from the lips of an angel


Hearin those words


It makes me weak





And I


Never want to say goodbye


But girl you make it hard to be faithful


With the lips of an angel





It's funny that you're callin me tonight


And yes I dreamt of you too


Does he know your talkin' to me?


Will it start a fight?


No, I don't think she has a clue





Well, my girl's in the next room


Sometimes I wish she was you


I guess we never really moved on





It's really good to hear your voice


Sayin my name


It sounds so sweet


Comin from the lips of an angel


Hearin those words


It makes me weak





And I


Never want to say goodbye


But girl you make it hard to be faithful


With the lips of an angel





It's really good to hear your voice


Sayin my name it sounds so sweet


Comin from the lips of an angel


Hearin those words


It makes me weak





And I


Never want to say goodbye


But girl you make it hard to be faithful


With the lips of an angel





Never want to say goodbye


But girl you make it hard to be faithful


With the lips of an angel





Honey why you callin me so late?
He is cheating on his girlfriend with another woman.


He is saying that his mistress has the lips of an angel, but that he doesn't want to leave his GF.


Hope this helps.
he means that though he has a girlfriend, sometimes he wishes he had his old girlfriend back. its ';hard to be faithful'; because he wants to cheat on his girlfriend with the old one. watch the music video...

No comments:

Post a Comment