Friday, August 20, 2010

Gay men. How does your lips/tounge feel when you french-kiss your lover/husband?

Does it feel warm , wet and soft ? Or you have other feelings ?





Also what comes into mind when you are french-kissing him ?





Share your experiences. ThanksGay men. How does your lips/tounge feel when you french-kiss your lover/husband?
A guys breath is a lot warmer than a womans.Gay men. How does your lips/tounge feel when you french-kiss your lover/husband?
Amazing.


My best french kiss was soft and he was kinda biting my lower lip which was great. I got a hard on, while doing it.
Why are you asking gay men when any girl can tell you what it's like to kiss a guy? What makes you think there is even any difference? It's the feeling behind the kiss that matters!


I'd imagine a man kissing his partner feels the same emotions I feel when kissing mine!
I makes me got crazy, the soft texture and hot breath, oh my, I love kissing him
i love kissing my boyfriend it is so hot and taste good and turns me on
I love kissing my partner. He's the greatest and he's got the hottest lips.





Kissing a guy from a guy's perspective (my own) is different to kissing a gurl.





Gurl's kiss softly and might I point out have more passion in it.





Guys kiss more strongly and less passion, more so using strength than anything else.





I love kissing my bubs on the lips, the nose, the forehead, the eyes, the cheek - uhm just about anywhere I can plant my lips on him. ;-)
the guy from Hotmanistan


has a bushy mustache that is warm and fuzzy,





whenever he kisses me


that warm fuzzy feeling tingles every nerve on every erogenous zone in my body.





a french kiss...well can you imagine?

No comments:

Post a Comment