Monday, November 21, 2011

Why I keep biting my lips and my tongue?

I guess it is one's way of making do with what we have at the moment. Subconsciously, you may long to ';bite'; someone's lips or tongue. This happens when one has been overseas for too long. *wink* Don't worry it is not habit forming. Biro lang kapatid. Malamang, miss ka rin niya. (Chances are, she misses you too.)Why I keep biting my lips and my tongue?
Is it because of nervousness...or agitation...or, you just like to bite them because you like how they taste? hehe





Sometimes, it is due to habit or mannerism. You are not aware that you do them, only when someone points it out to you. Anyway, some people think that biting their lips or their tongue is sexy. Maybe that is how you also feel.





Don't worry, you still look very sexy even with only one eye. lolWhy I keep biting my lips and my tongue?
If you mean that figuratively, I believe there's something you wish you could shout to the world. Instead your better judgment is telling you not to. How about a compromise? Bite your tongue and/or your lips alternately - every other day only. That way, you don't get all bloody.
Hi, in Phils., there is a saying that if you by accident bite your tongue or your lips, there is someone who's thinking of you at the moment. Or, another one is, some people are talking about you. Hey, it must be your girlfriend(s)....
Consult your physician.





Like, right now?





You might have neurological disorder that should be taken cared of. And, probably you don't have enough sleep and recreation.

No comments:

Post a Comment