Monday, November 21, 2011

When is the Last time you kissed someone on the lips ?

muah! just now. :)When is the Last time you kissed someone on the lips ?
Tuesday night but he had none(no lips). He has no lips! WHat do I do? I mean they are there when I am talking to him but then when we go to kiss his pointy nose gets in the way and he has no lips.When is the Last time you kissed someone on the lips ?
Today. My ex bought me Sims3 and i get really excited and i kiss him..... he has someone and i feel really bad. it was just a ';friend'; kiss but yeah it was today
lol i kissed my cat on the lips this morning!


(=
on June 5th...last time I saw him...=(....I miss him ya know?And it wasn't just a kiss it was...imma miss you wish you weren't leaving kiss...he leaned in first so i leaned too...lol
just a few minutes ago :) and i kissed more than lips ;)
Three weeks ago or so.. But I broke up with him the next day...
Still waiting, lol :)
about 2 yrs ago no it was more like 4 yrs ago yeah i rarely get that lucky
which lips??
Umm, months ago.
Like a month or two ago
Never in my life, really.
I forgot 4 weeks ago idk
About an hour ago. I kissed my sweet baby sister. (:
About 3 weeks ago.


:/


I miss him.
last weekend my grandson...

No comments:

Post a Comment