Monday, November 21, 2011

I put on alcohol on my lips after i kiss my girl is that bad or good?

what could get u get from kissingI put on alcohol on my lips after i kiss my girl is that bad or good?
If you're that afraid of the germs this girl might be carrying,





(1) You should up the minimum standards you exhibit.





(2) Don't go any further than kissing. You REALLY don't want to know about the hygiene of the parts of her body you *can't* routinely see....I put on alcohol on my lips after i kiss my girl is that bad or good?
uhhh what why? alcohol won't do anything.. you can catch a cold, or mono if she has it.
lol you must be ocd or something


i guess it's okay if you really want to it doesn't really do anything





but the alcohol i think your talking about is rubbing alcohol.
I'm not quite sure I understand the question. If you take a sip of vodka and kiss her, she can't get anything. Add details (by clicking on the pencil) if I'm missing something. :)


Oh...You're worried about what you can get from kissing a girl. Nothing, except maybe a cold if she has one. Kiss away!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment