Monday, November 21, 2011

My angel fish has puffy lips?

Recently my angel fish developed very weird looking puffy lips. I've tried to google for an answer with no luck. Anyone ever heard or know what this is?My angel fish has puffy lips?
Could be a fungus. Might be treatable with something from the pet store.My angel fish has puffy lips?
ONLY recently? It might have a mouth infection or a disease or something. Sick ness is usually caaused by stress. Look for more symptoms! Is it scratching itself against rocks... stuff like that is important.Put in some general aid for now as according to instructions given.
botox injections!!!
This is a fungi infection of the mouth. My angels have the same thing before. It's better for you to get medicine for fungi treatment before the fish dies. This is a contagious disease.
it is a fungus. try buying MELAFIX from any pet store. that should work..
  • mascara eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment